Become an OZCT Premium Member

Finished first day of new job today and it went really well (I forgot how slow office workers are) I am now an Employment Consultant for the Salvation Army :kick: so I thought I'd celebrate by becoming a supporter... Also picked up as a bit of a celebration (any excuse will do) a nice /15 auto patch booklet http://www.ebay.com/itm/31038953050...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 and /18 triple auto jersey http://www.ebay.com/itm/27094555481...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 for the pc.... Cant wait for the maildays to come! :woot:

just a heads up - and a huge thanks to Dave @ WhoDat Cards

If we crack the 200 Premium Members I will donate a box of Fleer Retro when they are released :)

Limited and Gold are the next 2 Panini B-Ball releases will post details on that as it comes to hand. A box of each will be donated to the Premium members draw :)

I registered a month ago, and signed up for monthly premium today. Great community here, and a solid functional trading process. The site let me know there was a top card shop nearby (Who Dat?), and if ebay got their cut on every trade I've done here since signing up, it'd be a lot more than a fiver. It's also heaps easier to combine multiple cards and save on postage here. Thanks for the site, I'm happy to support it =D>

Can anyone help with how to cancel the monthly payment?? Or just change it?

I have recently needed to change my Paypal address and need to swap the monthly debit over!

Can anyone help with how to cancel the monthly payment?? Or just change it?

I have recently needed to change my Paypal address and need to swap the monthly debit over!
You need to cancel the subscription in Paypal, then let it expire on the site and then sign up once again. Not the greatest way but it will work.

Cheers
Graham

Man; I have ment to obtain a premium membership, ever since I joined this wonderful site :) .... Well no hesitation or I'll do later this time .... I am in :) .... Anything to supposrt this great site :)

Cheers :)

Congratulations Michelle, I like your gold band, it's like you just got married to something you love, I can't wait to get my premium membership too, but at the moment 2012 Series 2 is draining my bank account.:(

Thanks for the congrads :) ... Well I do practically live on this site .... But as for the love well I have already found the love of my life ... But not sure that he doesn't love this site more than me .... These days I take a backseat to OZCT :p... Series 2 well thats a whole other story, we get cards soon then we can start on it, but we cant wait either .... Wish the newsagents would get them I could buy some packs while I am waiting lol
Hay Michelle. I'm sure he loves you more than this site, the thing with collecting cards is chasing something you don't have, once you get it you don't need it anymore,
sounds like my old girlfriends...Lol:hearts:

Back
Top Bottom