UFC Be careful of Ebayer - Electric Galaxy

Mr Paparazzi

Adelaide's MOJO maker
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
saintyscollectables
Hi guys,

Just had a sour taste left in my mouth, sold my Rhonda Rousey 3/3 Auto to ElectricGalaxy in the USA about a month ago for $375 US

Got home from Bali to see a case has been opened against me as card has not been updated since it left LA on Sept 8th.

He then tells me Paypal told him to open case before to late yet only been less than a month.
I sent via Registered International Post with tracking and Ebay said I had full seller protection.

Today they ruled in his favour. He has only 25 feedback with 96% said he was in KS, Kansas yet he got me to post to Henderson, Nevada.

Had about enough of international's, only times I have been ripped off is by China and US.

Will be ringing ebay/paypal tomorrow to see why money was taken off me when I had seller protection!

Hi there .

That's no good , do you belong to any us or Canada trade sights then you can see if anyone knows of him as you have his name and I would watch ebay and those sights has he might try to move it then you can jump on it .
Jason

Good luck let us know the outcome I thought international pack and track covered you add well?
Did you send to his paypal address or a different one

Yeah registered covers you for $100 but have to wait 60 days from Auspost. Yeah sent it to his confirmed address.

Hi there .

That's no good , do you belong to any us or Canada trade sights then you can see if anyone knows of him as you have his name and I would watch ebay and those sights has he might try to move it then you can jump on it .
Jason

Yeah let blowout know last night too

Man sorry to hear you got screwed! Things like this are why I no longer sell overseas on eBay. Strictly comc for me. Hopefully You can get your money back

Yeah looks like COMC only for me from now on. I'm on the horn to paypal now and the guy is saying ebay US handled this resolution and is just trying to speak to someone from Ebay for me as he can see everything has happened is not right.

Update on this he got refunded plus card arrived to him on the 11th of October. Still getting stuffed around my paypal and ebay, rang 3 times and twice got put through to people in Phillippines who could not help me and third time phone sounded like it got cut off purposely on me.

Back
Top Bottom