BDay Wish Post (Holy Grail Wiggins) humor involved

cardking739

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David Russell
eBay User
cardkingwhowantswhat
If you root for dreams to come thru for ppl with no fam besides 8yr old daughter I single handedly raise, then donate a $1 toward my upcoming bday & maybe just maybe the Wiggins dream card I want that ends in 3 hrs 45 mins will come true & send PP to:

[email protected]

Can't believe how many have been helpful as its bill week for me & this card outta 3 yrs of PC'n Wiggins has came along & dunno if I'll ever see another like it is juuuuuust outside my card allowance as its a Flawless brand card & they're always just a lil bit outta my league. But some have made assumptions & insults while others get it. Point being if you have a card that's just outta your range tell us about it as mine is a patch card 2/5 diamond Wiggins that out of my 200 plus patch cards would be the CROWN JEWEL of my PC. Just don't take this too serious guys I know I've bragged on my Aussie buddies in the Facebook groups the past few hours about how 4 of my top 5 hobby buddies are from down under. I always brag you guys are the best you always are nothing but a basket of fun! Hoping I can get my Holy Grail card, & I'm giving away cards to anyone who names their PC as it would be in better hands with you than me. Bday is 2 days from now I hope I celebrate by getting this card but I can't go past my card spending allowance to keep a roof over my lil ones head & lights on. Hope to hear what your Grail card is & see if we can get it for you in the future only thing is mine ends in 3 & a 1/2 hours!!!! Aaaaaah!!!!!(pulling hair out to sell for money lol)

Back
Top Bottom