battlefield 2 on PC

in_tha_90s

NewBie FTW
Real Name
Jeffrey
eBay User
Mista.Jeffrey
just wondering if anyone here outside of australia plays bf2?? i have a cd key which is baned from 2 australian servers and was wondering if anyone would like to trade it if they have the same problem in their country or just feel nice :)

Sounds like it's a hacked one mate...

It'll work on hacked servers, but good luck actually getting on one!

I had the same problem, so I didnt play it online.

Spend $20 off ebay and buy a key for something off there.

nah its legit.. i have the box here but got banned from internode due to an arguement with an admin... it will work for any other servers... i got a new one anyways cos internode is like half of all the aussie servers... so i dont really need it anymore but if anyone has the same problem and is from another country we could trade the cd keys over...

yeah.. i dunno if youve played it before.. but there are vehicles.. and everytime i took the jet i got kicked instantly.. everytime i got back into the server it was the same guy in the jet.. when he died and i got the jet again.. i got kicked from the room.. so its only fair he gets abused for abusing his powers in the server.. therefore permanent ban... ehh o well.. :(

yeh do play gamearena.. but way too many f@#*Heads there always tking forcing tks vehicle ramming etc etc etc.. wish i was a game op lol :( whats your in game name??

It's been a while since i played BF2. I still jump on BF2142 for a bit of Titan mode. In game name is probably Digeze....username in "The Arena" is Digeze too.

digeze do you play Cod4 by anychance?? cos your name looks familair... lol

I do own COD4 and have jumped on a couple of times. The game is pretty sweet so i've actually tried to avoid online at the moment because i know i'll end up in there everynight if i give it half a chance :)

I actually play a game called Urban Terror quite a bit. Free FPS to download, fast paced, bit of fun and great community because it's smaller than your BFs and TF2s and CODs.

Back
Top Bottom