Batman returns card folder and display pages

ecoimpact

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joe
G'day everyone,

I'm a new member here and almost have the complete set of Batman Returns cards from Dynamic Marketing (Australia), which I collected when I was a young teenager with great enthusiasm. I made some deal with my younger brother around the time I was collecting these cards, that I would give him a whole set and decided I should follow through with my promise. So I am after the official batman returns folder and sleeves to display this set of cards, as I've had these stored in sealable bags since 1992, when I told him I didn't waste all my money and time collecting them to have his grubby little hands all over them (lol) and have finally decided they need be to preserved properly.

Does anyone know where I can get the original batman returns folder from and the original sleeves it came with? What sort of costs would I be expecting to pay?

I would like 1 full set perserved in the original display folders, for my little brother, then put together a complete set for myself and will consider trading any spare cards for those I need.

Regards,

Jesse

Melton, Victoria, Australia.

DK's trading cards has a lot of that Dynamic movie card stuff.

I collected a set of these growing up - i never knew there was a folder. Post a picture if you ever get hold of one.

i have the folder you are looking for as well as a heap of cards i found them in the back of a cupboard a few weeks ago the folder is not in the best conditions a few marks on it but the cards are all in great shape let me know if you want more details

i have the folder you are looking for as well as a heap of cards i found them in the back of a cupboard a few weeks ago the folder is not in the best conditions a few marks on it but the cards are all in great shape let me know if you want more details
Hi mick, I ever knew there was a folder for the batman returns cards. Just wondering if you still have this folder and what price you have on it. I collected these cards as a child and although I created a folder for them, I would love to have it displayed properly for my son o he can read the story on the cards. Anyways, you sent this message five years ago and I just came across this in my looking around on the net. Hope you do still have it and I can purchase. Thanks Sha

Hi mick, I ever knew there was a folder for the batman returns cards. Just wondering if you still have this folder and what price you have on it. I collected these cards as a child and although I created a folder for them, I would love to have it displayed properly for my son o he can read the story on the cards. Anyways, you sent this message five years ago and I just came across this in my looking around on the net. Hope you do still have it and I can purchase. Thanks Sha

That was Micks one and only post on this site. He also hasnt logged on since october 2011. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom