Batman Legends Box Break

Must have been interfering somehow...sometimes these machines are just too smart for their own good !!
Nice scan...eventually ! LOL

I usually try and scan in a sleeve alone, toploaders seems to darken things and take a bit of contrast out of it....

All this sketch talk has me looking at D&A's today...scarey!

I usually try and scan in a sleeve alone, toploaders seems to darken things and take a bit of contrast out of it....

All this sketch talk has me looking at D&A's today...scarey!

Haha I am thinking about my next purchase too once I have built the funds back up a bit after spending too much on ebay again :oops:
I may need to get me a Marvel Greatest Battles next time and maybe another box of Superman Legend seen I enjoyed the Batman Legend so much. Also waiting for the Mars Attacks Invasion but that isn't due for release until October. I have been looking at NFL too, and not much is taking my fancy box wise this year.

I will try in a sleeve only next time I do a scan and see how that looks.

I'm going to go a box of Topps NFL Jumbo to get all the base Rams and a lot of other RC's (I hope) it's a bit of a tradition buying Topps every year ! (yell out if you want Raiders)

I see they have Greatest Heroes for $67 might be worth a dabble, both Greatest Battles and Iron Man 3 are on special..... Women of Marvel 2 is coming later this year...that should be nice also...

Also not sure I can pass up DC New 52 at only $37 a box either...that's dirt cheap..bit hit and miss, but I've done well out of it...

And I still haven't bought any Game of Thrones Series 2 yet...

AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!:mad::(:cry:

Topps Jumbo does look good actually. And if you grab a box, definitely put name on the Raiders!

I nearly got a box of DC 52 when I did this order actually. It is a very good deal. Big Bang 5 comes out soon too.

Well, bit the bullet and placed an order for some NASCAR stuff, the Topps Jumbo and a box each of Greatest Heroes, New 52 and Beginnings 2... Fingers crossed for a nice sketch or two !

Looks like baked beans on toast for the rest of the week ! :(

I am getting so tempted to do another shipment... Must have self control. Must have self control. Must have self control...

I know. It's like an addiction! I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper if I started smoking and drinking... :whistle:

Just posted my breaks mate, got you a few Raiders, nothing special though - RC's of Wilson & Hayden, base of Houston, Reece, Mcfadden and the team card. 4000 Yd club insert of Palmer. Will put themaside should you need them...

Just posted my breaks mate, got you a few Raiders, nothing special though - RC's of Wilson & Hayden, base of Houston, Reece, Mcfadden and the team card. 4000 Yd club insert of Palmer. Will put themaside should you need them...

Keen on them all thanks mate!

Back
Top Bottom