Luke
eBay User
devilchildluke
hey here is my wish list of the batman cards i need

Batman Forever (dynamic) - HIGHLIGHTS: 1,2,3,5,
Batman & Robin (skybox) - CELLULOID ACTION - ALL 1-10
Batman Begins - STICKERS - ALL 1-10
MEMORBILLIA CARDS - BOTH - TUMBLER, CAPE
If anyone has these and would like to part with them for a reasonable price please let me know

hey here is my wish list of the batman cards i need

Batman Forever (dynamic) - HIGHLIGHTS: 1,2,3,5,6,8
Batman & Robin (skybox) - CELLULOID ACTION - ALL 1-10
Batman Begins - HOLOGRAMS - ALL 1-4
STICKERS - ALL 1-10
MEMORBILLIA CARDS - BOTH - TUMBLER, CAPE
If anyone has these and would like to parth with them for a reasonable price please let me know
Hi Luke I have a Batman Forever prototype 3 if ur interested. Also ave 3 holograms but not sure which series they r from, will check.
Also got an uncut 4 card Promo sheet from Batman Forever.
Carmel

hey Carmel,
thanks for the reply, could you give me some more info on the Batman Forever prototype 3, i haven't heard of this but sounds like something i might be interested in.
how much would you be asking for the promo sheet? uncut sheets are not something i usually go for but it would look good to finish off the set :)
as for the holograms i recently got the batman begins holograms so i am pretty sure thats was the last of the holograms i was after
thanks again for your reply :)

hey Carmel,
thanks for the reply, could you give me some more info on the Batman Forever prototype 3, i haven't heard of this but sounds like something i might be interested in.
how much would you be asking for the promo sheet? uncut sheets are not something i usually go for but it would look good to finish off the set :)
as for the holograms i recently got the batman begins holograms so i am pretty sure thats was the last of the holograms i was after
thanks again for your reply :)

Hey, The prototype card has two-face on front see attached. Rare Card.Mint cond.
Happy to part with both for $15.

batman front.jpg

batman back.jpg

4 cards front.jpg

4 cards back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom