Bathurst 2014

Just a heads up, I live fairly close to the highway leading out of Bathurst and while the traffic was chock a block, there were lotsa fun sounding horns celebrating the greatest upset ever!.............

2014 the year the Grate race became a joke. V8 super cars is a disgrace

A car that crashes into the wall, has repairs as a half time brake goes on and wins, what a joke.

Got to be the best race I've ever seen, better even than the Jag winning in '85 (on my 21st birthday!!) and Perkins/Ingall from last to first in 1995. Big Ingall fan, he's Old School, as is The Dude. Had his share of contretemps and kerfuffles - and famously punched by his teammate!!, but a great victory. Whincup's not Roland Dane's fave any more.......must've had a crook radio:lol:
The track falling apart was a shambles, and channel 7 was generous in allowing us a bit of race action to interrupt the ads (and they've put in virtual ads like the NRL does - they should be banned) :mad:
How many had a Skaife drinking game??: every time he goes 'that was close, that was soooo close, that's as close as you can get', you chug a drink: you'd have to be carted away in an ambulance to get your stomach pumped......!!!

Back
Top Bottom