Bat card.

Yeah I saw this to Walshy it would look great in my Gilly PC but $560 is a bit to much me thinks.

ive been watching that gilly for a while now but just cant do it at that price. its just a shame that a card like that doesnt look a bit better, its design is a little plain. and that warney is awesome, one day i will own one of those hat trick sigs.

I wish, little to much for someone who makes $7.42 and hour at KFC.

That's illegal isn't it!!! I thought the lowest was $8.37?

---------- Post added 20-12-2010 at 11:38 PM ----------

Yeah I saw this to Walshy it would look great in my Gilly PC but $560 is a bit to much me thinks.

These auctions don't come round often. If you have the spare change go for it.

That is for a 15 year old. Are you casual?

Do you even know what award KFC run under Wheeldude?? i would say probably not, that rate sounds about right to me for a 15 year old, even above an award wage rate if you ask me....
1st year apprentice trade wages can be as low as $6 for a level 1 entrant under the new modern awards.... our first year carpenter and electricains get paid $8.89 and thats on the highest level of 9!!

I remember when i first started at Big w when is was 15, i was on $4.96!!! mind you that was 13 years ago!!

Do you even know what award KFC run under Wheeldude?? i would say probably not, that rate sounds about right to me for a 15 year old, even above an award wage rate if you ask me....
1st year apprentice trade wages can be as low as $6 for a level 1 entrant under the new modern awards.... our first year carpenter and electricains get paid $8.89 and thats on the highest level of 9!!

I remember when i first started at Big w when is was 15, i was on $4.96!!! mind you that was 13 years ago!!

My brother-in-law has a fast food shop for which I do the payroll and books for so yeah I know what I'm on about. It ain't KFC but can't be any different.

From the first full pay period on or after 1 July 2010 the national minimum wage is $569.90 per week (before tax), or $15 per hour (as rounded to the nearest 10 cents).

from MA - Modern Award MA000003 Fast Food Industry Award 2010
Accommodation and Food Retail Trade

https://extranet.deewr.gov.au/ccmsv...od Industry Award 2010&DOCUMENT_CODE=MA000003

17. Minimum weekly wages

[17 varied by PR997880 ppc 01Jul10]

Classifications
Per week

Level 1 626.00
Level 2 663.60
Level 3 - In charge of one or no persons 674.00
- In charge of two or more persons 682.00

18. Junior rates

Junior employees will be paid the following percentage of the appropriate wage rate in clause 17 - Minimum weekly wages:

Age % of weekly wage

Under 16 years of age
16 years of age
17 years of age
18 years of age
19 years of age
20 years of age

40% would be $250.40 and @ 38 hours = $6.58 :yellow::yellow:

Amazed at that, as someone said before, dont make money by spending it

Guess it is all experience and a lil bit of xtra cash for a young person

My first Job at 15 was an apprentice Butcher/Slaughterman, butchered Mon to Fri did the Slaughtering on Saturday my pay $1.25 an hour

Back
Top Bottom