Basketball,soccer,afl,NRL,Gridiron Cards for sale. I'm in Adelaide.

7Card Seller7

Banned User
Real Name
Rodney Owers
Hey guys and girls. I have a box full of basketball(US and Aus), AFL, NRL, NFL(US), SOCCER, BATMAN and a few different card sets. Like BATMAN, SPAWN and FLINTSTONES cards. Also have cricket stickers and star wars ones to. If you are in Adelaide and have an hour or two to look over the cards. I can come to you. Only real buyers please as I am looking after my father and he has bone cancer. So I would hate to waste my time. Even if your looking for single card. I can come to you or meet somewhere. I WISH I DIDNT HAVE TO SELL. I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS ON OBTAINING THESE CARDS. BUT WILL SELL CHEAP.(TO THE RIGHT BUYER. ( GIVE ME A CALL ON: 0481739116) I will be in Adelaide from friday the 20th of Jan to saturday the 21st of Jan(2017) Get in before all the good cards are gone. Send me a text for photos. No individual pics. There are ya to many cards. There are thousands.
...............................................................................................................Might have that one card ya need. Text or call. On 0481739116.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Hey. Anyone want to buy my collection of sports card. Basketball, soccer afl NFL NRL cricket. All from the ninetys. Regretfully sale. Need cash to help my sick dad out. Spent thousands finding all these card. But will sell all. Msg or call to have a look. Im in Adelaide.

Back
Top Bottom