Basketball Cards in Melbourne

DarthAnnihl8or

Ginobili is God
Real Name
Ben Gallagher
eBay User
DarthAnnihl8or
What shops are ther in Melbourne that sell packs of Basketball Cards?? I know about the one near the Vic Market but what else is there that sells good packs at good prices?

In Ballarat, nobody sells them no even our card shop.

hi mate ive scoutted around melbourne and theres not to many places i dont know.
firstly how about the places that no longer sell packs.
NO LONGER SELL PACKS
whitehorse shopping centro newsagency
Ringwood shopping centre that was a good one too.
north blackburn plaza newsagency
the chadstone newsagency by the target( yu gi oh and pokemon)
PLACES THAT DO SELL PACKS

word of warning besides one of these places the majority do charge a bit for the packs.

collectors edge 14 everage street in moonee ponds the last time i looked
there also a place on puckle street in moonee ponds called jungle garden or something like that. looks like a second hand place, he also has albums of cards
think small cards $$1-25 dollars
northcote plaza in northcote sells packs pretty good pulls from there they usually stock
fleer ultra, upper deck, pro sigs are still there if any one looking.
theres a funny looking store in knox city westfield sells collectabiles has two types fleer ultra and upper deck 7 dollars a pop.
northland shopping centre newsagency usually has 3 types of packs, the use to sell sp authentic, black diamond,hardcourt had them on display atthe front of the store, and the box went walk about if you know what i mean. now they sell avarage packs.
KICKZ 101 63 elizabeth street in the city, man that place rocks ,besides the asian guy at the markets this guy sells quite cheap cards all sorts of types, spx,hardcourt,artifacts,ovation sweetshot, reflections now the cheaper packs are still selling quite low 7-8 dollars for spx, 3-5 for ovation upper deck the artifacts will sting you 21 dollars each, cheaper to but a box. currently his stocks are really low he said his next shippment is soon. this ios the hidden treasure.
finnally i think things may have changed in highpoint on level one either in off your tree or right next to it they used to sell. not to sure you may want to aslk that as your next question.
well if this doesnt get you started.
and if you get really adventurous theres always cardmaina in geelong.
enjoy.

if anyone knows of a shop i can sell my cards at let me know... ive got about 2000 old school basketball cards.... such as upper deck,, 92,93,94
fleer, 90,91,92,93,94,95
sky box, topps,
and about 15 original signed
Tim Hardaway
John battle
Jayson williams
David Robinson
Kevin Johnson
Nate Mcmillan'
Hakeem olajuwon
Donald Hodge
Joe Dumars