basketball boxes

sharkiefan0102

OzCardTrader
Real Name
adam
hi im new at collectiing basketball cards. generally collect nrl cards. any way have got a 2nd chance offer on 4 boxes of cards and would like to know if it is a worthwhile purchase. your help would be appreciated
2008-09 UD FIRST EDITION 10 PACKS X 10 CARDS = 100 CARDS PLUS BONUS PACK

2008-09 UPPER DECK MVP - 12 PACKS x 8 CARDS = 96 PLUS 2 BONUS PACKS

2008-09 SKYBOX - 10 PACKS x 6 CARDS = 60 + GUARENTEED MEMORABILIA CARD

2008-09 FLEER - 22 PACKS x 8 CARDS = 176 + BONUS GLOSSY PACK

the 2nd chance offer is for $78 plus $15 postage
regards
adam

You need to stick to hobby boxes to have a decent chance at something reasonable...:thumbsup:

You need to stick to hobby boxes to have a decent chance at something reasonable...:thumbsup:

Agree I only buy hobby when I get boxes more game used and auto, but out those 4 I would take 2008-09 SKYBOX - 10 PACKS x 6 CARDS = 60 + GUARENTEED MEMORABILIA CARD just for the fact that the other boxes might not contain and game used and just be full of base.

Hope that helps you mate.

They're only offering retail blaster boxes. Yeah, there are GU in Skybox, but they are cheap as, There's bound to be a GU in the MVP and Fleer but the chances of hitting something good are slim. The first edition is retail only and has not auto's or GU. MVP has a slim chance at an auto - very slim chance. Personally, unless you are thinking of chasing the sets, I'd say no as you'd still have to buy a regular box of everything just to get the complete base set.

Back
Top Bottom