BASE CHASE Updated 14/3/21 **20-21 Hoops Added**

I know of someone in the US that knows a dealer in NZ who's mate's stepson has a connection with someone else who has the Kobe Anthology base card #82 but I don't think you need that one. Sorry

I know of someone in the US that knows a dealer in NZ who's mate's stepson has a connection with someone else who has the Kobe Anthology base card #82 but I don't think you need that one. Sorry

Ah yeah cheers for trying though, I had actually lined up this guy that robbed a guy, that robbed a guy that owed a shop that sold pet chew toys. He had a house cleaner who's son collected baseball cards but gave up just after his 16th birthday and got rid of all his stuff to a dealer who on-sold most of his cards. Unfortunately he didn't have any of the kobe anthology stuff either. Pretty upsetting to be honest.

Hey mate I have a complete base set of 2007/08 artifacts almost complete base set of 2010/11 season update if you need them

Last edited:
I don't have any you actually need, but I have all the ones which you have pending. If you want to have doubles of those cards I am looking for 5 unopened various Panini boxes with guaranteed case hits in them as a trade for these cards you don't need.

I don't have any you actually need, but I have all the ones which you have pending. If you want to have doubles of those cards I am looking for 5 unopened various Panini boxes with guaranteed case hits in them as a trade for these cards you don't need.

I'd jump at that offer except all my stuff is lost in transit. Will you lay by?

what would you be chasing for them mate?

pay for postage and they are yours. im new here so want to get on good terms with everyone before i start engaging in big trades etc.

i also have another box of Aficionado coming next week. so if you want to wait until then i may have more you are after.

Back
Top Bottom