Ban On Warne Cards

I did see a very big eBay seller who used to have a shop in Melb yesterday have Rod Marsh Select Auto cards at a certain price - the last 2 of them sold upon his death (2 had already sold and 2 were remaining) and 3 more went up from the same seller at a higher price.

Poor form but what do you expect from the money hungry people out there.

I did see a very big eBay seller who used to have a shop in Melb yesterday have Rod Marsh Select Auto cards at a certain price - the last 2 of them sold upon his death (2 had already sold and 2 were remaining) and 3 more went up from the same seller at a higher price.

Who was the seller

Very sad and no respect at all , I no one of them that does it every time someone passes away , seeing a common card for for $26 and still going 🤦‍♂️

Who was the seller
Name sounds like bang, old shop card..... sounds like bone.
Just looked on eBay and insane prices being asked for and in some cases bids for common cards. As fate would have it I sell common cards at ten cents each on trade me here in NZ and a few months ago decided to pull all Warne cards to list in lots at a later time. Won't be doing that now for a while.

Name sounds like bang, old shop card..... sounds like bone.
Just looked on eBay and insane prices being asked for and in some cases bids for common cards. As fate would have it I sell common cards at ten cents each on trade me here in NZ and a few months ago decided to pull all Warne cards to list in lots at a later time. Won't be doing that now for a while.
Thanks Cam, yes that would be Steve wang at cardzone, and it would not surprise me at all, I dont trust that shifty bloke at all.
advertised cards a while back with a certain number, I bought them , went to organize payment and he said he did not advertise them.
I took screen shots of them and sent them to him, he said he did not do it, someone else did it.
I called bullshit.
He does other bullshit things as well.

Well, if anyone feels compelled to part with a 1994/95 Futera Super Series Warne (and Angel) - at a decent price - so I can finish off the 40 card set, drop me a line. I’ve been finishing off some 90s stuff and never thought I’d have to pay $40-$50 for a Super Series card.

Found a nice postcard of Warnie.

16465481172693060920323055487453.jpg

Well, if anyone feels compelled to part with a 1994/95 Futera Super Series Warne (and Angel) - at a decent price - so I can finish off the 40 card set, drop me a line. I’ve been finishing off some 90s stuff and never thought I’d have to pay $40-$50 for a Super Series card.
I don't think you will have to pay that much, things seem to be settling down, after the madness, I have never seen anything like this, only SKW could create this, still cant believe he has gone, RIP, WARNIE.

Thought this was about scumshine collectables

Nope...... another bigger seller.
ok, I also did see that the hat rick signed sell for 900, which when you look at it is not to bad, compared to some of the other cards, I paid 600 years ago, was happy with that, still there is some carpet baggers out there ,

ok, I also did see that the hat rick signed sell for 900, which when you look at it is not to bad, compared to some of the other cards, I paid 600 years ago, was happy with that, still there is some carpet baggers out there ,

I dont think $900 signed even before he passed away was a bad price compared to some other cards out there.

I hope No one on here will have the bad
Taste of trying to sell Shane Warne cards
On here for some time.

Thanks Cam

I probably spend an hour a day trawling cricket autographs on Ebay and had to give up the other day after every other auction was Warne or Marsh at very inflated prices. I'm still rocked by Warne's death a week later. I'm really going to miss his cricket insight.

Back
Top Bottom