bad seller jrsmith_23 on ebay

kimi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andy
Hi @all,

I just wanted to let everyone know about my experiences with seller jrsmith_23. Looks like he is living in Australia and someone might know him. Could be he is here on the board as well. I don't care. :mad:

I won that auction Michael Jordan 99-00 UD Master Collection Complete SET - eBay (item 180616492998 end time Jan-30-11 20:21:04 PST)

Money and everything was sent and was easygoing. Then after a couple of weeks I started asking where my box is. I received a tracking number from AU post but that number could not be matched on their homepage. I was told that the box is lost. I received no further answer but got my money back. Looks like he won't sell for that price and lied to me.

Because last night "my cards" where up for auction again and now the auction was more neraly 500 USD +. You can see it clearly in the description.
MICHAEL JORDAN UPPER DECK 1999 MASTERS COLLECTION SET bei eBay.de: Basketball (endet 08.08.11 04:48:26 MESZ)

I saw that auction too late to contact seller "Ray" in advance and ask what is going on. I sent him a mail on ebay but received no answer yet. I don't know if there is any chance on ebay to get his account blocked but I will try everything possible. Also I will post that thread on every cardboard I can find on the internet.

That was a deception and nothing else.

unbeliveable he strikes again after what happened the other week he still has the guts to keep on doing it this guy is the biggest scammer and scumbag

hope you can sort it out mate

jono

Wow - this guy is going to do this to the wrong person one day and get f*cked up big time.

He would thoroughly deserve it though.

Hi @all,

I just wanted to let everyone know about my experiences with seller jrsmith_23. Looks like he is living in Australia and someone might know him. Could be he is here on the board as well. I don't care. :mad:

I won that auction Michael Jordan 99-00 UD Master Collection Complete SET - eBay (item 180616492998 end time Jan-30-11 20:21:04 PST)

Money and everything was sent and was easygoing. Then after a couple of weeks I started asking where my box is. I received a tracking number from AU post but that number could not be matched on their homepage. I was told that the box is lost. I received no further answer but got my money back. Looks like he won't sell for that price and lied to me.

Because last night "my cards" where up for auction again and now the auction was more neraly 500 USD +. You can see it clearly in the description.
MICHAEL JORDAN UPPER DECK 1999 MASTERS COLLECTION SET bei eBay.de: Basketball (endet 08.08.11 04:48:26 MESZ)

I saw that auction too late to contact seller "Ray" in advance and ask what is going on. I sent him a mail on ebay but received no answer yet. I don't know if there is any chance on ebay to get his account blocked but I will try everything possible. Also I will post that thread on every cardboard I can find on the internet.

That was a deception and nothing else.

Are you still able to leave feedback? Maybe appropriate feedback should be left!

We need to find this guy and give him a bit of the ol biker treatment.
Or pressure point practice dummy at one of my Ninjutsu classes :thumbsup:
Only takes one idiot like this to give a bad taste of the card collecting experience.

woo. i hope he shows up at the october nsw card meet..

havent been to one yet, and it may/may not be my last one..
this bloke needs sorting out IMO..

woo. i hope he shows up at the october nsw card meet..

havent been to one yet, and it may/may not be my last one..
this bloke needs sorting out IMO..

He turned up at the last show and guess what...nothing happened
Hes definatly the low life type that will run to the nearest police station...so i can see why

bond_girl_007 (amy), now goes under the name bettor_cover_lover.

this person is somehow connected to jrsmith_23.

both accounts are connected to legacy_pmg_rubies (formerly jordan_patch23) who of course, is Ray Chung, the person in question.

bond_girl_007 (amy), now goes under the name bettor_cover_lover.

this person is somehow connected to jrsmith_23.

both accounts are connected to legacy_pmg_rubies (formerly jordan_patch23) who of course, is Ray Chung, the person in question.

Does anyone know what suburb Ray lives in? I have some information where i may be able to answer if/how these two are connected.

Probably best to send it to me in a PM.

Back
Top Bottom