Back!!!.........For a Limited Time Only!!!

Wheeldude

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ping
eBay User
wheeldude_888
Hi all,

About to do my first deal here so I thought I should make one of these first to get to know you all a little better. I'd been lurking around for a few weeks but now things are getting serious I thought one of these were in order.

Now I'm not a new member specifically but after banning myself from football cards due to studies and lack of money I decided to comeback whilst I'm on holidays. As you can see I've already got a well established Posts figure and Feedback score so I'm a very loyal and trusted member of this great site.

So yeah I guess I just want to let my old trading pals know that I'm still alive and I just want to say hi to everyone who joined whilst I was gone.

So a little about me...I'll start it off by explaining my username, it kind of sums me up...

wheeldude_888 - I've been disabled since birth and use a wheelchair to get about. I have achondroplasia which to you normal people is also known as dwarfism.

wheeldude_888 - I see myself as an awesome kind of guy...but I guess now that I'm 21 dude may be a little childish...

wheeldude_888 - I'm Asian!!! Parents are Chinese but I was born here. So Made in Australia with foreign imported goods.

So not a typical sports nut profile. I love all sports and want to become a sports statistician once I finish uni. I go for St. Kilda in the AFL and the Wests Tigers in the NRL.

As a trader I started off signing up to this site to complete my Herald Sun Inserts PC, I was only supposed to stay until that was completed but now I've got them all (less Signature Cards) I'm still here!!! This site has increased my love for card collecting and now I'm into Select too (even though I swore not to go there when I first jumped on). My new PC is to collect all the gem cards produced by Select, so the AFL, NRL and Cricket gems...or basically anything made of plastic. For some reason not many collectors like them but I think they're pretty amazing. So yeah I'm chasing all gems from all teams, not just Saints or Tigers.

Finally as a uni student I'm always low on cash which is why I had a break from this site, but like all of you I have an addiction which is why I'M BACK!!! I may chase heaps but I only buy bargains so sorry in advance if I display any tight-ass behaviour. I've done it for 52 trades and the old guys still love me.

So yeah that's about it...WHEELDUDE IS BACK!!!

Cheers all, great to be back, hopefully I'm able to let go again when uni resumes...

Welcome back mate, I have a Daniel Rich Gem from 2010? or 09 not sure which, let me know if you need it.

Cheers Darren, got him though...only need two more of the 2010 Champions Revelation Gems...Dayne Beams and Daniel Jackson...been bugging me for ages!!!

Welcome back Wheels :) I know what ypu mean by addictive I only joined a while back but I live on here :) NRL parramatta here :) Also have a soft spot of 2 couple of AFL teams :)

Cheers Shell :)

The time has finally but sadly come for me to go back into hibernation.

It's been an awesome month back, did 18 great deals, 6 still In Progress, completed both of this year's Champions base sets and made some great new trading friends.

Even though I'm leaving I'll still complete all of my outstanding deals and answer any other PMs. So even though I'll be leaving the main part of this site I'll still keep an eye on my inbox.

So that's all from me until late November, will miss this great site dearly and MOJO to you all for AFL Eternity and NRL Dynasty.

Well you will be sadly missed on this site :(.... But atleast you will be able to be around some time :D... Don't kill yourself with your study so you can come back here full time in November :)

Back
Top Bottom