Back after some beautiful and pleasant holidays with some cards to share with you

la iph

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OUAMARI
Heya My Friends,

Oh a long long time that's i havn't share with you my receptions ( the summer holidays and just the back to school of kids made me very busy ) but now i take some times to be with you and to show you some of the nice cards i received :

Base & Inserts :

/349

/349

/349

/99

/99

/98

/49

so i've got now the rainbow :

/25

/10

/10

/10

/10

Jersey :

/249

/99

/249

Autos :

/199

/199

/149

/99

/49

/49

/49

/5

Patches :

/25

/25

/25

/25

/25

/25

/10

/10

One of One :

/1

/1

/1

Huge thanks to all the personn who have participate at this mailday and thanks to all the personn who will contribuate at the future.

Always a pleasure to be here with you.

Thanks OCT Community !

Talk you very soon
;)
tiphaine

Last edited:
wow love that west certified patch that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice rainbow and some great patches in that lot! Do you collect David West from any year and in any uniform too?

Thanks at all my friends for your nice words that's touched me a lot !

I'm very happy to be with you here, OCT is for me very important and you too my friends !

Nice rainbow and some great patches in that lot! Do you collect David West from any year and in any uniform too?

I collect David West since the collection 2009-10 only ( not before ) and i take some cards of him in Pacers uni but only the patch, low numbered, on card autos, 1/1.

Here the link of my database where you could see my PC and my kids PC too :

http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=63196:10:12050852241970:IR_REPORT_630648400::::

Have a great sunday !

Best Wishes from France !
;)
tiphaine

Oh yeah the Mugsy Gold on card auto is beautiful in hand ! Very happy with.

Thanks a lot for all your kind messages, i appreciate to read all of them =D>.

It's good to be here with you ;)

Back
Top Bottom