Awesome Movies You Cannot Miss

Couldnt be bothered going thru lots of pages to see whether this one have been posted...:v:

If you want abit of laugh I recommend this one as a must: [ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795368/"]Death at a Funeral (2007)@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5NDc1NjUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ2Njk1MQ@@._V1._SX100_SY137_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMjA5NDc1NjUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjQ2Njk1MQ@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX100@@AMEPARAM@@SY137[/ame]...

Seen it at least 3 times and still getting me entertained...:lol:

juust watched 13 ghosts again love this movie.If you have kids night at the museum 2 is not bad gives everyone some good laughs.Will Ferrells Land of the lost,classic Will.Bait shop with Billy Ray Cyrus wasnt too bad either,no he doesnt sing in it.I am actually looking forward to the next Harry Potter movie out this week.

freddy got fingered is a classic.

im a comedy fan and love both the ace ventura's,
the hangover is pretty funny.
planes trains and automobiles,
bout to watch the promotion today.

well, since nobody has said this: Spaceballs . think this one was funny!! As of movies in the 2000's :hang over, 40yr old virgin, anything with will ferrell !!! The movie "funny people ", wasn't that funny. It was kind of a movie of people who are funny on their own but suck when they are all together..

Nice!!! :D "Ludicrous speed, Assholes!!!" Also hanging out to watch 2012, will hopefully go Thursday night for a steak at Hog's Breath and 2012... :thumbsup: Expendables looks awesome, too! I saw the cast, and immediately thought: I am NOT missing THIS on a big screen!

Nice!!! :D "Ludicrous speed, Assholes!!!" Also hanging out to watch 2012, will hopefully go Thursday night for a steak at Hog's Breath and 2012... :thumbsup: Expendables looks awesome, too! I saw the cast, and immediately thought: I am NOT missing THIS on a big screen!

expendables does look good. that has bruce willis and arnie in it as well right?
shouldbe a good flick. definitely love the willis.:D:cool:

expendables does look good. that has bruce willis and arnie in it as well right?
shouldbe a good flick. definitely love the willis.:D:cool:

it also has

Sylvester Stallone ... Barney Ross

Jason Statham ... Lee Christmas

Jet Li ... Bao Thao

Steve Austin ... Dan Paine (for all those wwe fans haha)

I wonder how they got all these actors for it.

it also has

Sylvester Stallone ... Barney Ross

Jason Statham ... Lee Christmas

Jet Li ... Bao Thao

Steve Austin ... Dan Paine (for all those wwe fans haha)

I wonder how they got all these actors for it.

And for all those UFC fans

Randy Couture stars in this flick as well ;)

Just watched Public Enemies, although I might be the only person interested in it that didn't see it at the cinema. Bloody awesome! Liked the olden day feel of the movie, and who doesn't like sub-machine guns and suicide doors??? :D Depp was great once again, as was Christian Bale. And the whole "based on fact" is always a plus in my books!

here are a few movies that were entertaining that ive seen lately...

eagle eyes
gamer
blood and bones
zombieland
state of play
fighting

and a few for the ladies

the ugly truth (the guys will love this as well secretly)
the proposal
new in town

and this one if you wanna get a bit teary

seven pounds (will smith was awsome in this.. and the story is pretty amazing)

Back
Top Bottom