Awesome Movies You Cannot Miss

matskees_01

No longer collecting or selling.
Real Name
Mathew
As suggested by Payney85 in the Movies To Avoid thread I have decided to start this one off.

I will add my first pick for the thread and say that everyone should definately see THE HANGOVER.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I laughed my a**e off through the entire movie.

Also RISE OF THE FOOTSOLDIER.
These are probably the two best movies that I have seen this year

Happy viewing.:D

As suggested by Payney85 in the Movies To Avoid thread I have decided to start this one off.

I will add my first pick for the thread and say that everyone should definately see THE HANGOVER.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I laughed my a**e off through the entire movie.

Also RISE OF THE FOOTSOLDIER.
These are probably the two best movies that I have seen this year

Happy viewing.:D

Rise of the Footsoldier was a sic movie :thumbsup:

semi pro, yeah! and the one where he shoots himself in the neck with that dart tranquilizer, can't remember the name................um, yeah Old School :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 08:36 PM ----------

sorry OP, think we're hikicking this thread, turning it into a Will Ferrell love fest, think you should do a summary after a few days and narrow down all this comedy ass kissin! :lol::worthy:

Crank 2 was awesome until the last 20 mins. It just got pathetic after that. What is the deal with the Power Rangers style fight in the power station.:blink:
I had such high hopes for it coz the first one was brilliant.

other MUST SEE's in my book

Metallica Some Kind of Monster
Bad Santa
Pulp Fiction
Scarface
Cast Away
The Abyss
The Number 23
Goodfellas

many more that I cant be bothered thinking of at moment

Being a man Everybody should watch this. this is for tough men!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1. Brokeback Mountain
2. Beautiful Thing (1996)
3. Shelter (2007)
4. Latter Days (2003)
5. Trick (1999)
6. Beautiful boxer
7. Just a Question of Love (2000)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Red cliff was a great move if you like chine's style moves and subtitles.

Yeah, well worth a watch! I'd been hanging out for this since I heard about it, and didn't leave disappointed. The only problem I found was the movie ended too soon for me. I could watch the Asian release 4 hour version NO worries!!! I've always enjoyed historically-based movies, especially to do with war. Add that to my religous playing of Dynasty Warriors, and there was no way I'd miss it!

Back
Top Bottom