AVP Requiem (12 packs), Fantastic 4 Archives Box & Heroes Box

w4nted

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
Just received a bit of a mail from CullenCollectables THANKS!
I'll bust the AVP first, then the Heroes Volume 2 and then FF4. I may not get through it all before work, so possibly stay tuned!

Hoping for some sketch goodness!

Just the two hits. A 'Massacre on Main Street' which i have 3 times now and a piece of the 'Battlefield on Earth' puzzle, which i was missing i think.

No Costume, Auto or sketch, but i thought thats how those packs might have gone. Apologies for the scan, they are both fairly dark foil cards.

Im half way through the Hereos box.... not big hits yet. 3 foil cards so far.

Sadly quiet a few damaged cards which is a shame. Hopefully none of the inserts/hits will be damaged.

Well that was disappointing! I was lead to believe there was a sketch per box

thats a bummer man..i got a costume card and sketch when i pulled a box of this from an Ink Vault box.

Well that was disappointing! I was lead to believe there was a sketch per box

Unfortunately Heroes 2 is 1 costume or auto or sketch per box (equal pull rate). FF is nice and reliable though at 1 sketch per box and I like the insert sets as well. It's one of the sets I opened LOTS of

Unfortunately Heroes 2 is 1 costume or auto or sketch per box (equal pull rate). FF is nice and reliable though at 1 sketch per box and I like the insert sets as well. It's one of the sets I opened LOTS of

Sadly the seller lead me to believe id be gauranteed one. If i knew i wasnt, i wouldnt have brought it as i dont watch/like heroes. I was only chasing a sketch