Autos/ Jordan GU, AFL, Wrestling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way you would accept any other payment form other than Money Orders? kinda makes it not worth bidding on the card i want when ufactor that and postage into the cost...bank deposit doesnt cost you anything???

Is there any way you would accept any other payment form other than Money Orders? kinda makes it not worth bidding on the card i want when ufactor that and postage into the cost...bank deposit doesnt cost you anything???

Yes.. that's very good point, here's hoping to increase my bid.. if bank deposit is allowed..

:D

Man, you guys drive a hard bargain. If you're a member of Ozcards, then yeah, I'll accept bank deposit. It's just that I am a business owner, and every bank transaction I make, even to my personal account, I have to declare. Got an audit last year that I would compare to a cavity search... if I'd ever had one.

Hell, I'd even prefer concealed cash in a card or something, but ebay now removes listings that make references to "concealed cash." Learned that the hard way.

Man, you guys drive a hard bargain. If you're a member of Ozcards, then yeah, I'll accept bank deposit. It's just that I am a business owner, and every bank transaction I make, even to my personal account, I have to declare. Got an audit last year that I would compare to a cavity search... if I'd ever had one.

Hell, I'd even prefer concealed cash in a card or something, but ebay now removes listings that make references to "concealed cash." Learned that the hard way.

Thanks.. for us, it's easier to pay bank deposit... :)

hope to win some..

Throwing a whole heap of other stuff up there as well - same link

Dirk dual GU
Drexler GU
Lewis/Allen/Ridnour triple GU
Jordan Coast to Cost

A heap of other, cheaper stuff

Half of these ending, beginning in around 2 hours time. Some bargains to be had, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom