Baseball Autos From Australia vs Canada games

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
These are my goodies from the two games we went to...

Some signed cards...

cards20001.jpg

Brett was really really nice. We talked about eBay for a bit as he collects his cards to save for his grandchildren. Scott was cool too, he said he's never signed US cards in Australia before. Brendan laughed at his pictures as they where 11-12 years ago :)

This bat is so nice in person. Has 13 sigs on it, will try and track the rest of the team down over the years...

bat 001.jpg

bat 002.jpg

Mark.

nice work. those are all sweet looking autos - and the bat! wow!
yeah ole man kingman has put on a bit of beef since the heady days of the ABL!

Hi Mark, nice cards, bat looks good, you should put that in a display case

I like the Kingman's wouldn't want to sell one? only auto I haven't got is Kingman

If i had known you were going to see Aus Vs Canada would have asked you to get Brendan to sign a card for me, never mind

Nice pickups I wish I knew you had teams over on the other side of the world that have MLB cards out. What league is this in???

Nice pickups I wish I knew you had teams over on the other side of the world that have MLB cards out. What league is this in???

G'Day mate,

The only league baseball we have over here is an inter-state competition with about 6 teams. This competition runs during the US winter so we sometimes get some of the MLB guys back.

The games I got these autos from where just exhibition matches vs Canada. It was a lead up to the Olympic Qualifier Tournament going at the moment.

None of the MLB guys where in this tournament (unfortunately).

Mark.

G'Day mate,

The only league baseball we have over here is an inter-state competition with about 6 teams. This competition runs during the US winter so we sometimes get some of the MLB guys back.

The games I got these autos from where just exhibition matches vs Canada. It was a lead up to the Olympic Qualifier Tournament going at the moment.

None of the MLB guys where in this tournament (unfortunately).

Mark.

Do you think when rosters come out, you could pm me them for next season and maybe help me out with some items like a 50/50???

I'm sure your last comment Sigman will interest a lot of collectors here who collect the Aussie players over in the US. For me I collect Michael Collins and Rich Thompson and would like some IP autos if possible.

Well I wish I could help with the MLB guys but the only baseball I get in the summer is the Frontier League (Independent Baseball). If Greg Jelks is managing a team and comes through town here in the summer, I could help out since I know he has done alot for baseball in Australia. Give me at least 2 more months and maybe I can look into taking 50/50s for you guys. I still am in school at a dorm room here at this time and I cannot accept any items.

Sorry to high jack your thread Klattsy, but I just asked out of curiosity. My apologies...

Do you think when rosters come out, you could pm me them for next season and maybe help me out with some items like a 50/50???

Ok I could just be really slow minded on this Sunday morning, but i'm not sure what you're asking???

What is a 50/50?

The rosters for the Australian competition won't be due out for 9-10 months. They would be found here: Australian Baseball Federation along with any other Australian baseball news.

Not sure if this helps?

Mark.

Ok I could just be really slow minded on this Sunday morning, but i'm not sure what you're asking???

What is a 50/50?

The rosters for the Australian competition won't be due out for 9-10 months. They would be found here: Australian Baseball Federation along with any other Australian baseball news.

Not sure if this helps?

Mark.

A 50/50 is where you send 2 cards and he/she gets one signed and then you get one signed (they get one signed for you). If you send 4 cards for a 50/50 he/she gets 2 signed first for them and they get your 2 signed mail it back and visa versa, etc. I do alot of these 50/50s with members in the states on this side of the planet.

Alright yeah it will have to wait til closer to the season starts so that rosters can pan out.

For the rest of you members so I don't hijack this member's thread, pm me with your Frontier League requests. Thanks guys.

Frontier League starts up in about 2-3 weeks around here. Here is the site:

Frontier League Professional Baseball

LMK if you guys got any players with cards out you might need my help with for 50/50. Keep in mind my hometown team in the summer is the Traverse City Beach Bums. So check the rosters and PM me if you guys got anything you might need my help with...

Back
Top Bottom