Autos for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanicHornet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lee
Clearing out my collection. Plenty of autos here, all in stellar condition. Apologies for the blurriness of some of the photos. Left them in the snaps when scanning. I am happy to take photo outside of the snaps if people want.

Message me for prices and numbering on cards if interested, or leave me a reply in here and I will get back to you.

I have several other non-auto Aldridge and Deron Williams if anybody is looking for them. Patches and the like.

LA.jpg
Dwill.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
TT.jpg

Price on LA Hoopla Auto and SP dual auto Aldridge Bargnani. Also, pm me with what other Aldridge's you have. Cheers.

Clearing out my collection. Plenty of autos here, all in stellar condition. Apologies for the blurriness of some of the photos. Left them in the snaps when scanning. I am happy to take photo outside of the snaps if people want.

Message me for prices and numbering on cards if interested, or leave me a reply in here and I will get back to you.

I have several other non-auto Aldridge and Deron Williams if anybody is looking for them. Patches and the like.

LA.jpg
Dwill.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
TT.jpg

Price on Gereg Monroe by the letter ...M... Thanks

Good luck getting a response from Titanichornet, guys. He's ripped at least one person off and has a done disappearing act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom