Auto collection over on Blowout...

It's a phenomenal collection, and that link doesn't even include his sketch cards (which is every bit as impressive, particularly if you are a fan of Katie Cook).

A few might have seen it already, but check out this non-sport auto collection...dayum !!

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports/798384-my-ongoing-autograph-collection.html

It's quite the amazing collection! Was fun looking through and seeing some autos from random sets I never knew existed. I might have to go on a search now and find some of them... :thumbsup:

It's a phenomenal collection, and that link doesn't even include his sketch cards (which is every bit as impressive, particularly if you are a fan of Katie Cook).

I have not seen the sketch collection, but I am guessing if it is anything like the auto collection the owner will have some beauties! Would love to see the sketches even more I think because of the uniqueness of the sketch work.

It's quite the amazing collection! Was fun looking through and seeing some autos from random sets I never knew existed. I might have to go on a search now and find some of them... :thumbsup:

Same here, some more names to add to the "Lovely Ladies" collection...LOL!! :p

wow I can't even fathom the time and money it must have taken to curate both of those collections

Back
Top Bottom