Authentic NSW 2019 winning SOO jersey $50

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
For anyone interested I came across this promo which seems pretty good value ......apart from needing to drink Tooheys!!

Tooheys3.jpg

OK - just for arguments sake...
I drink bourbon, not a lot of beer and particularly not Toohey's New
if you drink Toohey's New, this might be a bonus for you, if not - here are your costs...

2 x cases of Toohey's New at $52.95 each (30 can case at Dan Murphy's - no mention of a standard 24 can slab)
$50 for the jersey
$9.99 for postage
$167.79 total

you'd be better off waiting until you could get one on sale...
or, if you like drink (poison yourself with) sixty cans of New for the pleasure of saving $2.21

if you drink Toohey's New, this might be a bonus for you, if not - here are your costs...

2 x cases of Toohey's New at $52.95 each (30 can case at Dan Murphy's - no mention of a standard 24 can slab)
$50 for the jersey
$9.99 for postage
$167.79 total

or, if you like drink (poison yourself with) sixty cans of New for the pleasure of saving $2.21
or you could just head to your local beer barn and look in their bins for the empty cartons from the New they load on the shelf for 6 pack and single sales

$50 for the jersey
$9.99 for postage
$167.79 total

OR for arguments sake, firstly remembering the fact that there is no such thing as a bad beer, consider that it take about 10 beers to get pissed, that is 6 nights on the drink for as little as $17 a night and at the end of it you can buy an authentic SOO jersey to commemorate two series wins in a row for as little as $53 using the $0.10c a can refund to reduce postage costs.

Still seems a reasonable deal

Ross

OR for arguments sake, firstly remembering the fact that there is no such thing as a bad beer, consider that it take about 10 beers to get pissed, that is 6 nights on the drink for as little as $17 a night and at the end of it you can buy an authentic SOO jersey to commemorate two series wins in a row for as little as $53 using the $0.10c a can refund to reduce postage costs.

Still seems a reasonable deal

Ross
love the scenario's.
When I first rocked up in Adelaide in 97, I looked every where for tooheys, could not find it anywhere and a publican said it has to do with an agreement with the brewries at the time, the only way to get some would be to order a pallet, so I did.
It took me quiet a few months to drink it.
12 months later they started importing it from sydney through BWS.

^^That's dedication.^^

My only real criteria is it is cold....

Although having said that I pay overs for the pleasure to drink Carlton Draft at $58 for 24 when there's other available that I could drink for under $48.

^^That's dedication.^^

My only real criteria is it is cold....

Although having said that I pay overs for the pleasure to drink Carlton Draft at $58 for 24 when there's other available that I could drink for under $48.
The taste and the gut dtetermine really what you drink, besides the wallet.
They stored my pallet in the cellar.

Back
Top Bottom