Australia's Premier Collectable Show Presents

Yeah mate I saw you there breifly but by the time I got around to having a chat you had gone!

Great to catch up with all and meet some new ppl, huge Thnx to Gary and Sonny, will do an update on what i got 2morrow.

great show guys, i got to meet a few of the OCT guys aswell, ace e, brentus777 and a few more, even did a trade. Pulled a few nice cards too from the boxes i got from Gary and Sonny, but Gary im livid there was no kobe in the 96/97 i got from you lol

Hi Gary I missed it today I had something on, how was the turn out today??? Was there more NFL today

turn out was great; lots of people came including at least 10 ozcard members. there was a few nfl today which we sold out of on the day.

---------- Post added 06-02-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

great show guys, i got to meet a few of the OCT guys aswell, ace e, brentus777 and a few more, even did a trade. Pulled a few nice cards too from the boxes i got from Gary and Sonny, but Gary im livid there was no kobe in the 96/97 i got from you lol

haha, sorry mate. hope you got your jermaine o'neal rc :p

It was the first card show I have been to in over 15 years... was having some serious 90s flashbacks looking at some of the cards on display!!

haha all that time to pull apart the sticky base to find no kobe... that sucks...

nothing wrong with the oysters and satay chicken from the restaurant!!

Jack daniels for teague was best trade of the day!

Back
Top Bottom