Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine - ON SALE NOW

Re: Australian Sports Card Collector Magazine is Coming!

There's a lot of work that goes into things like this & it looks like it's gonna be an awesome magazine for all you footy/cricket collectors out there!

Congratulations on reaching release worthiness, all the best & I hope it's successful for all those involved! :thumbsup:

As a big collector of 1970s Scanlens cards,i will definitely be interested in purchasing a copy.
Can i ask how you determined the values in your price guide section for the older cards.

As a big collector of 1970s Scanlens cards,i will definitely be interested in purchasing a copy.
Can i ask how you determined the values in your price guide section for the older cards.

With some difficulty as the condition has a significant effect on the values of the cards. Basically i have priced the cards as being in "very good" condition (as this is what you mostly find) but also give a percentage guide as to what you may expect to pay based on different conditions. Prices have been set based on recent sales both from auctions and private sales.

Oh ok,sounds great :)
Will the magazine be available via this site?

Yeah I will sell them on here and on ebay. Thanks for your interest Tim.

Sounds like the improvements may make it a success!

Love it mate, looks fantastic!

A lot of potential too. Hope its a success! :)

Good luck with it please PM me when your selling I would love to grab a copy.

Looks great! I will definitely pick up a copy for myself when its out!

A great initiative Owen, even though I'm not a big card nut I'd definately love to check it out.

Also Aron the cover looks fantastic.

Just a thought-

* Owen.......who has made YOU the number 1 authority on cards in Australia?

* and I know you are not worried about being held liable for copyright issues but you have publically thanked Girds for his part in producing the cover, is he protected by the vehicle you have in place to cover your own A$$?

Just a thought-

* Owen.......who has made YOU the number 1 authority on cards in Australia?

* and I know you are not worried about being held liable for copyright issues but you have publically thanked Girds for his part in producing the cover, is he protected by the vehicle you have in place to cover your own A$$?

Answer to question 1 - me:woot:

Answer to question 2 - No. Your spot on regarding Girds. Given the small but present risk to him changes have been made to the cover.

Back
Top Bottom