Australian Memorabilia Association.

mudkipisweird

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joshua Glenn
Hi everyone. I recently (stupidly) purchased something that was authenticated by Australian Memorabilia Association, without checking if it's a legit company. Hence, I've come here to ask... Are they legit? There's a thread explaining something about them but for some reason I can't access it. Thanks, folk.

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
eBay User
upperdeck_collector
COMC User
upperdeck_collector
Hi everyone. I recently (stupidly) purchased something that was authenticated by Australian Memorabilia Association, without checking if it's a legit company. Hence, I've come here to ask... Are they legit? There's a thread explaining something about them but for some reason I can't access it. Thanks, folk.
pretty sure there was a thread about these guys a couple of years back. aka score memorabilia. the conclusion being theyre sketchy as hell...

sgt_pepper

Amatuer Footballer
Real Name
MaK
eBay User
upperdeck_collector
COMC User
upperdeck_collector
The Australian Memorabilia Association is a genuine thing. If you know how it work you will understand why it legit.
there was a whole thread discussing their dodgy practices. people looked into AMA and how theyre connected to other dodgy business' like 'score memorabilia' and 'elite sports management'.
you even got involved in the discussion and failed to clear anything up...

Last edited:
Top Bottom