Australian Ebay

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Has anyone else noticed that there are over 6000 basketball card items on ebay at the moment. Thats massive...

The most i have ever seen previous to this was about 1500

I've noticed that the last couple of days. Another weird thing, too is that if you do a search and you see something good coz the price is really low, then when you go and click on the item, you'll find that the price is a lot higher than what you saw on the search result page. It's been weird lately...:(

gemini0928 said:
I've noticed that the last couple of days. Another weird thing, too is that if you do a search and you see something good coz the price is really low, then when you go and click on the item, you'll find that the price is a lot higher than what you saw on the search result page. It's been weird lately...:(
Yeah i noticed that to. I went to a buy it now for 9.99 but when i went in it was the reserve price and the buy it now was 39.99

One funny thing yesterday (5:30pm), I saw this SPX box with a buy it now price of $39.99. So i open the link and found that its from one of my favourite sellers. I went and get my beckett mag and see whats interesting and if there are high price cards that I can pull out. I spent over 10 mins figuring out and deciding and when I was about to buy it, it was already gone more than 2 hours ago... What a waste of time and energy (in my brain).:rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2001-02-SPx-...ryZ55976QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah it has been weird lately, heaps of cards listed , pages listed and then when you go to them they have dissapeared? all kinds of weird stuff

gemini0928 said:
That is goving me the shits also:mad: .....you think you have a bargain and then you dont....very depressing#-o

Some freaky stuff going on there indeed had a card listed that i was looking at the other day said it had an hour and 24 minutes to run and when i clicked on it to make a bid it had finished :confused::confused: :confused:

I dont know if everyone has figured out why the search results has been bumped up to 6000+, its because ebay included in the search results all the items including in ebay store listings.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom