Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Here's a list of all known stores within Australia.

Regularly there is threads about what stores there are. Here are the details for how to get in touch with the different stores.

All sites are linked in alphabetical order - if the store has a website it's linked as they generally will have social media links there.

Please let me know any other other stores you would like added.

Please contact stores directly with any queries.

Please note this list is for information only and does not carry any endorsement from me or ozcardtrader.com.au

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

Northern Territory
Queensland

South Australia
Tasmania

Victoria

Western Australia

Last edited:
Don't know if this is the right place to post - but wanted to thank everyone for the links. EJs Cards have had awesome sales on over the last couple weeks for XMas etc. Getting into cards and looking around my wife was able to pick me up Box of NFL Score for $209 and Inception for $79.

Thought I'd share seem it's been a while since something was posted in here and I am one that likes to help where I can.

Don't know if this is the right place to post - but wanted to thank everyone for the links. EJs Cards have had awesome sales on over the last couple weeks for XMas etc. Getting into cards and looking around my wife was able to pick me up Box of NFL Score for $209 and Inception for $79.

Thought I'd share seem it's been a while since something was posted in here and I am one that likes to help where I can.
RGV Collectibles in Moorabbin are quite good too. Dealt with them heaps and get great customer service there.

https://rgvcollectables.com.au/

Hi everyone, my name is Lenny from CTI Trading Cards. My team and I are new to the trading card breaking scene but are long time collectors. We have a strong passion for the trading card world. You can catch our pack breaks on YouTube. Just search up CTI Trading Cards.
We will also be opening a physical store soon in the Wollongong NSW and will post the address once we are up and operating.

Is there anymore that can be added to the nsw list like eastside or icons of sport of anything like that?

Are any of the Melbourne card stores worth visiting?

So far the couple I've been to in Qld have been ok.

I feel like we need some more quality cards around. At the smaller shows it's really been mainly modern base stuff.

It's such a good store too! Definitely recommend going in to have a look.

The owner William is such a nice guy and is so passionate about the hobby (and his MJ collection).

Looks like they had Andrew Fifita (Ex Sharks Premiership winner) busting boxes on camera for them as well.

It's such a good store too! Definitely recommend going in to have a look.

The owner William is such a nice guy and is so passionate about the hobby (and his MJ collection).

I might have to go in and have a look. Whenever you find a different sports card trading store in sydney, you have to give it a go as they are few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom