Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newshintaro has a store in the main street of The Entrance Central Coast NSW

photo (14).JPG

Newshintaro has a store in the main street of The Entrance Central Coast NSW

Yeah I noticed that myself being a sales rep and travel through the area. Went to go in but the store was closed in the middle of the day... Have to try again. Looked to be more memorabilia stuff in their, but you never know!

Well I visted this newshintaro's store. Not much NBA wise, more memorabilia and football code related stuff in there. He was aware of this site but apparently someone on here was bad mouthing him about not selling his on stocks but just for others which he wasn't overly happy about... Apparently he sells mainly on eBay....

Yes newshintaros is dear on Ebay which is fine (his choice), but if you're paying rent to display stuff and not sell it because it's too pricy then you come unstuck pretty quick. In the end the more shops the better, but it is a small market you're dealing with.

I will be in Sydney in October are there any card shops in Parramatta. Trying to track down some rare eels cards.

Hi All

Not sure if I can post this on here, or if its got to be approved by Admin first, but delete if its a no no.

I don`t have a shop, but I do all the local Markets (Saturday and Sundays) on the NSW South Coast from Narooma to Mollymook, selling Trading Cards (NRL - AFL - Pokemon - Yugioh - MTG - Vaguard) as well as NRL and AFL Memorabilia and Limited Edition Prints. I only sell genuine licensed products.

Also in the process of building a website ( www.pickapresent.com.au ), although only just started on this in the last couple of weeks, so there is very little on it at the moment, will be getting stuck into updating the homepage, and putting products up over the next couple of days. Also have a Facebook Page, which has been very successful for me

Wow i just was wondering what happen, such a shame. Any chance you know what happen? :thumbsdown:

The owner returned to a FIFO job in the mines and was unable to find another buyer for the business.
Last time I spoke with him the shop was still fully intact and ready to walk back into.
If anyone is interested in buying and taking over the business I can put you in direct contact with him.

Oh, and another place to add to the list.

Gardenvale Collectables
109 Poath Road
Murrumbeena, VIC, 3163

Don't have their phone number but has a lot of retro stuff for anyone who's interested, plus it's a 90 second drive from my house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom