Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there .
is there anyone in sydney area for surplies as the link above does not work for me , any street addresses would be good , also anyone selling hockey [ nhl ] in sydney ;
thanks
jason

For supplies, you might be able to get some at Phantom Zone comics - assuming there's still a store at Maroubra. If not, might require a trip into the City and duck into King's Comics. As to NHL cards .... no one in sydney deals in cards now. Unless the Tobacconist in Campbelltown Plaza (Main street entrance) still sells...

Ok so I've got a couple of weekends in Melbourne coming up.

Not sure if I can get away but I'd like to get to Cardzone maybe just for a look. Would this be my best option in Melbourne for:

1. Supplies
2. Singles
3. Boxes

I'm hoping to just have a look in an actual store again also:thumbsup:

Any card traders in Sydney? I found one but he is abit rich and most of the stuff I want to get, I buy via eBay

hi there .
I have not found anyone as of yet , what are you looking for and what do you collect ? did the guy you found have any nhl ?

I'm collecting Rugby league cards - cronulla sharks.

The one I have used was at Fairfield markets on Saturday and the prices were expensive. I can get the same cards for $3-$4 cheaper on eBay

I need penny sleeves ultra-pro pronto.

Does anyone know a stockist in SW Sydney? I am in Liverpool area.

Does anyone know if Shane is still at The Carrara Markets on The Gold Coast? Lived there a couple of years ago and he had plenty of cards in his shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom