Australian Card Stores/Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another place in Brisbane. Fastbreak sports in Nundah. Has mainly magic stuff but also has a bit of nrl boxes and some cricket

anyone know of anywhere in brisbane dealing in trading of singles of NRL traders?

looking to complete a base set (and potently offload a few inserts)

Does fastbreak do singles?

Hey all, I've taken over from Harry at the Caribbean Market in Melbourne after his 22 years of loyal service to us all!!!
Have most boxes of new NBA as they are released, lots of older NBA boxes, some NFL, lots of non sport, Collectible card games starters and boosters, supplies and NBA singles and collectibles. Will have AFL and NRL packs as soon as i can get them and much more!
Come on down and say G'day and bring some trades, always looking for more cards!! In exactly the same spot Harry has been so no need to search :)
My daughter has named it EJ Cards and Collectibles :)
https://www.facebook.com/EJ-Cards-Collectables-112977682862895/

Last edited:
Hey all, I've taken over from Harry at the Caribbean Market in Melbourne after his 22 years of loyal service to us all!!!
Have most boxes of new NBA as they are released, lots of older NBA boxes, some NFL, lots of non sport, Collectible card games starters and boosters, supplies and NBA singles and collectibles. Will have AFL and NRL packs as soon as i can get them and much more!
Come on down and say G'day and bring some trades, always looking for more cards!! In exactly the same spot Harry has been so no need to search :)
Would you mind DMing me with a list of all the NFL stuff with prices if possible? Cheers

Is Al's Card Shop in Perth still open? Heading over there next week for the Eagles v Bombers game and will have a lot of time to kill between landing and the game

https://www.facebook.com/EJ-Cards-Collectables-112977682862895/

Worth noting that EJ Cards has a permanent store now:

394-398 Middleborough Rd
Blackburn
VIC

Congrats again Jules ;)

I am compiling the trading card pages for Trading Card Shops in Australia at the moment and just want to check if I am missing any. I know the list is early in this post but the Hobby changes so quickly.

Just Cards - Western Australia
Al's Card Shop - Western Australia
The Card House - Queensland
Card Zone - Victoria
Cherry Collectibles - Victoria
EJ Cards and Collectibles - Victoria

Any Card shops I have missed. ( Actual shops not just selling from home business )

This could be a lot more fluid, but what about trading card sites in markets as well ?
There use to be a great one at Carrara Markets. I would go to every time I was over
there. This was a full on shop but only traded at the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom