Australia Post

mattyeah

2nd place = forgotten in the blink of an eye.
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
jacecross
Ordered some boxes from Dacardworld and the tracker said they arrived in Australia yesterday all of two days, but the expected delivery time from Mascot NSW to Townsville QLD is a week. Does that sound right.

1 - 2010/11 Panini Prestige Basketball R
1 - 2009/10 Panini Season Update Basketball H
1 - 2008/09 Upper Deck MVP Basketball R
1 - 2009/10 Upper Deck Basketball H
1 - Free:11 (L2) 2x 2008/09 Press Pass Basketball Blaster Box

---------- Post added 23-05-2011 at 06:11 PM ----------

That really annoys me that it takes so long thought I'd be opening them today or tomorrow

Don't think of it as 2 days from USA to SYD then 7 days SYD to QLD just think of from the day you pay for it it will be 8 or 9 days until you can bust them ;)

Ordered some boxes from Dacardworld and the tracker said they arrived in Australia yesterday all of two days, but the expected delivery time from Mascot NSW to Townsville QLD is a week. Does that sound right.

You have to remember customs firstly. There not forced to act quickly even if you paid for quick freight. I send freight daily from Sunshine Coast outwards nationally, and from where I'm at, I quote 4 days to Townsville. Unless people pay for crazy premium postal services, then it's going to be treated normally. The services DCW offer sound great, but there pretty basic. If you want something fast, use FedEx, but if you can only choose what someone offers, you have to just sit it out and wait.

That's normal from my experience, the item stays in Mascot few days for some reasons.

Bit lucky here in Perth then. Have been buying a few boxes off of them the last month or so. Order on a Thursday afternoon and receive on a Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom