DANDENONG SOUTH VIC
Column, event date and time,
Sun 8 May, 10.53am
Column, event details,
In transit to next facility in SYDNEY WEST NSW
Why would the mail go from Dandenong South to Melb. South and back again
5 days and still hasn't left Victoria, last Registered mail I got was from S.A
I received in 4 days,

Nothing surprises me with Australia Post.

I have a question, as I'm about to send a signature redemption card in, does anyone have any tips they'd like to share on how they send their cards in?

I'm struggling to understand how Select can send the card back to me by me just enclosing $3.30 worth of stamps, yet it costs me more to send the PM1 envelope down to them to being with?

How do people send their PM1 envelope to select? Do you put the stamps on the PM1 envelope or throw them in loosely?

Totally confused here......

Nothing surprises me with Australia Post.

I have a question, as I'm about to send a signature redemption card in, does anyone have any tips they'd like to share on how they send their cards in?

I'm struggling to understand how Select can send the card back to me by me just enclosing $3.30 worth of stamps, yet it costs me more to send the PM1 envelope down to them to being with?

How do people send their PM1 envelope to select? Do you put the stamps on the PM1 envelope or throw them in loosely?

Totally confused here......
go buy 2 post payed envelopes and fill out your details (for the returrn of your redemption) then insert that envelope into the envelope you send to select. (take a photo of your return registered post number - so you can track it back to you)
Many first timers sending redemptions in get nervous, but select are fantastic in handling redemptions.
you will be all good

go buy 2 post payed envelopes and fill out your details (for the returrn of your redemption) then insert that envelope into the envelope you send to select. (take a photo of your return registered post number - so you can track it back to you)
Many first timers sending redemptions in get nervous, but select are fantastic in handling redemptions.
you will be all good
Thanks Sam.

So pay for postage on the 2 PM1 envelops at the counter, don't worry about the $3.30 of stamps? That'll end up being $9.30 each I think which is fine.

Is it worth getting insurance on the envelope they send back to me, given its a signature redemption? I'm thinking yes.

yep, forget the stamps..just make sure it's regestered post with tracking number.
I've never done the insurance ( and I've redeemed cards worth $1k+) never had any problems.
but, you do what ever your comfortable with.

Ok awesome thanks a lot. I've got a Sam Walsh Virtuoso signature redemption. Plus I'll have to send all of my Lions spectrum redemption cards in at some stage too I guess.

So my Sam Walsh signature redemption turned up, and there was a hair inside of the hard case. Had to break the 'select void if removed' seal and get the damn thing out.

Should I complain? Is this sticker not worth the hassle?

So my Sam Walsh signature redemption turned up, and there was a hair inside of the hard case. Had to break the 'select void if removed' seal and get the damn thing out.

Should I complain? Is this sticker not worth the hassle?

Wouldn't worry about it mate. Card should go into a one-touch anyway.

Great stuff thanks, do you put it in a sleeve and then inside the one touch normally?

Lay the card in the one-touch, then place a fresh sleeve on top of the signed side. Will protect the signature from scratches.

Back
Top Bottom