Australia Post - Parcel Tracking

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
Not sure if everyone is aware of this....or if I'm just behind the times....which is a distinct possibility!!

Anyway...I was at the PO yesterday to post a large parcel and the lovely lady who served me asked if I would like to register the package....or.....they now offer tracking for just $1.50!!!

No forms to fill out...just pay the extra.....the postage sticker on the parcel features the tracking number...as does your receipt.

Seems to me like the missing link in the Aust Post system has been found....and fairly cost effectively too!! :thumbsup:

Does it have a name against the tracking number i.e who its going to? if it doesn't is this sufficient for a paypal claim?

Not sure if everyone is aware of this....or if I'm just behind the times....which is a distinct possibility!!

Anyway...I was at the PO yesterday to post a large parcel and the lovely lady who served me asked if I would like to register the package....or.....they now offer tracking for just $1.50!!!

No forms to fill out...just pay the extra.....the postage sticker on the parcel features the tracking number...as does your receipt.

Seems to me like the missing link in the Aust Post system has been found....and fairly cost effectively too!! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom