Aussie NFL wantlists / checklists

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
G'day fellow lovers of small pieces of printed cardboard,

Those of you who browse the Baseball forums may have noticed my thread with checklists of Aussie MLB players, which double as my want lists. I've updated all of the lists for the Aussie baseballers. Now's the turn of the Aussie NFL players. I've copied the blurb from my baseball thread below and changed to read NFL to help explain what's in these lists. If anyone can help me out, please let me know. I don't have much in the way of NFL cards for trade at the moment, but do have AFL cards. I'll post my trades at some point.

I've created a checklist of every Aussie NFL footballer, with every (known) card. I'm slowly making sure they are up to date, and are then turning these checklists into PDF files. In the PDF files, I have ticked every card that I own in the checklist. Any card that does not a have tick in the relevant box, I still need.

These checklists are based on the Beckett checklists - I use their set names etc, to make life easier when dealing with other people. Having said that, these lists are more extensive than the Beckett lists, containing additional cards not included in Beckett (mainly non-US cards), and sometimes even corrections (eg Darren Bennet's list). This is especially true for the NFL players due to the propensity for Aussie NFL players to be ex-Aussie Rules players and therefore having a large number of AFL cards as well as their NFL cards.

If you want to use these PDF files for keeping a track of your own collection, simply download a copy of the file, and tick or untick the boxes as needed, to keep a track for each player you collect. Note - the links to card pictures won't work on the web or your PC ... just my PC at home

Quick note on the colors in the checklists:
Red background - 10 or less copies of that card exist
Orange background - between 11 and 100 copies of that card exist
White or Gray background - just there to help make it easier to read

All up there are 4 wantlists/checklists:

Darren Bennett
Ben Graham
Mat McBriar
Saverio Rocca

Aussies Colin Ridgway and Colin Scotts both also played in the NFL, but I have been unable to find any known cards for either of those players.

Attachments

• pr-fb-dbennett.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 231
  • pr-fb-graham.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 257
  • pr-fb-mcbriar.pdf
    38.8 KB · Views: 204
  • pr-fb-rocca.pdf
    98.1 KB · Views: 241
Back
Top Bottom