AusKick cards?

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
Can someone explain the AusKick cards for me?

1. Where do they come from? I assume the packs you get when joining Auskick...

2. Is there a checklist?

3. Does every footy stars common have an Auskick version or just selected stars?

4. Whats the average print run? Or is it a guess?

5. How many cards in the packs? And are they all Auskick versions? Or just 1, 2 or 3 per pack?

hi there,
this years auskick cards are 3 selected players per team plus a yellow starburst card, 72 in total. select have printed them the last 2 or 3 years, prior to that teamcoach printed them and distributed them thru afl auskick kits for kids. if you visit damien's website at www.aussierulescollectables.com.au he has them listed in the set descriptions along with pictures. there are a few more guys out there that know a lot more than i do, i will put a shout out to @BLOWN8 and @Scotty_WCE to see if they can help you and me too. i list some pics of the auskick cards as compared to the common cards.
DSCN6860.JPG

the statistics and wording on the back also changes for each player, if your team plays in the finals the previous year they update the common card statistics and not the auskick cards. as you can see above the auskick card has rioli playing 19 games in 2016 and 21 games on the common card. i assume the reason for this is that Select get all their cards printed in China and have to get them to their supplier asap. the auskick logo also appears on the front and back of the card.

DSCN6858.JPG

DSCN6859.JPG

hi there,
this years auskick cards are 3 selected players per team plus a yellow starburst card, 72 in total. select have printed them the last 2 or 3 years, prior to that teamcoach printed them and distributed them thru afl auskick kits for kids. if you visit damien's website at www.aussierulescollectables.com.au he has them listed in the set descriptions along with pictures. there are a few more guys out there that know a lot more than i do, i will put a shout out to @BLOWN8 and @Scotty_WCE to see if they can help you and me too. i list some pics of the auskick cards as compared to the common cards.
DSCN6860.JPG

the statistics and wording on the back also changes for each player, if your team plays in the finals the previous year they update the common card statistics and not the auskick cards. as you can see above the auskick card has rioli playing 19 games in 2016 and 21 games on the common card. i assume the reason for this is that Select get all their cards printed in China and have to get them to their supplier asap. the auskick logo also appears on the front and back of the card.

DSCN6858.JPG

DSCN6859.JPG
I think you've covered it nicely mate. In fact I didn't even know there were Auskick cards this year until you posted that, so thanks!

@Coopz05 I think only Select would know the print run, obviously there are significantly less Auskick cards than regular ones. With regards to the packs I've never opened one so I'm not sure how many cards are in them but they are all Auskick cards in the packs.

Thanks @Scotty_WCE

Does anyone know this one...

Do thry come in packs with your AusKick kit? Or do you get one card per AusKick kit??? I see in the kit you get one pack of Footy Stars... wondering if these are filled with the Auskick variations.

If packs, How many cards in the packs? And are they all Auskick versions? Or just 1, 2 or 3 per pack?

Thanks @Scotty_WCE

Does anyone know this one...

Do thry come in packs with your AusKick kit? Or do you get one card per AusKick kit??? I see in the kit you get one pack of Footy Stars... wondering if these are filled with the Auskick variations.

If packs, How many cards in the packs? And are they all Auskick versions? Or just 1, 2 or 3 per pack?
Yeah, I believe you get an Auskick pack with your kit, which is full of Auskick cards. Not sure if there's 10 cards in the packs like the normal ones or if it's less, but they're all Auskick cards. Hopefully someone who has opened one can confirm!

Back
Top Bottom