Nath85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
eBay User
whitwhinath
COMC User
Nathan
So after a week process of lodging a missing item with Aus Post. Today they advised me that the parcel is gone. Lost In there mail center, It was My first Redemption card sent to Tap N Play (Adelaide Card). So they advised me that i will be only compensated $100, Pretty Shit I must say.

Fuck You AUS POST

Unfortunately we have all had some form of experience with AusPost - some very good & some that are downright diabolical.

I know exactly how you feel as they same thing happened to me last year, and got the same compo amount.

Make sure you let Neil at TnP know what has happened, just in case the mail does end up at their offices.
It is one of the unfortunate aspects of the redemption process & Neil understands that.

Hopefully it might still re-appear somewhere in the mail network.

So I have spoken to Neil and he is going to compensate me. He also confirmed with me only this morning that the WSW cards will be Brendan Santalab . He is starting the design of the card today

So I have spoken to Neil and he is going to compensate me. He also confirmed with me only this morning that the WSW cards will be Brendan Santalab . He is starting the design of the card today

Good to hear. Hopefully it works out for you in the end.

Thanks for the update on the WSW signature card. Santalab took a real interest in the base card when we got an ip from him earlier this year. Hopefully that will translate into a good signature on the cards.

Just My Luck Aus post have once again lost my Redemption item (WSW )
Hopefully it appears once they start the search with my case.

I had this same issue with my Cricket signature redemption and I'd heard others did too. The tracking showed that the card never arrived, however upon contacting Neil it turned out it actually had made it there. It seems as though either the post office workers where TnP's PO Box is are too lazy to scan things in, or their scanner is broken. I freaked out when it didn't show as delivered and contacted aus post, they compensated me an express post envelope.

Back
Top Bottom