Attyball23 shows off his collection!!!!

OMG... just endless sick cards.... let all go to his place chase after these cards.. :lol:.

I don't think anyone in this world has spent more than him on busting cards.(just my guess)
someone may has better collection than him, but the amazing part of his collection is all those sick cards pulled by him and those are what left after he sold hundreds of mj lebron auto on ebay.

Got some great cards out of his Chronolgy busts.

All pocket change for him more than likely :lol:

man-rolling-in-money.gif

FULLY sickkkk yo. 4 folders, each has 4 cards per page, say 20 pages per folder so say around, 320 cards. If each card's worth an average of say, $1000-$2000, that's $320,000-$640,000 in cards right there, and that may just be the tip of the iceberg.

I don't know about anyone that should 'invest' in modern cards. Not nearly the most expensive collection in this hobby by a far way but definately over the top in amazing cards.

Would having that sort of budget ruin the chase for any of you guys?? It must be nice but being able to own any card you want would mean I'd complete my goals pretty quickly.

I don't know about anyone that should 'invest' in modern cards. Not nearly the most expensive collection in this hobby by a far way but definately over the top in amazing cards.

Would having that sort of budget ruin the chase for any of you guys?? It must be nice but being able to own any card you want would mean I'd complete my goals pretty quickly.

Very true!!!

But the cool thing is, he pulls them all!!! hahaha!

I wish I could have a budget of $250,000 to blow on product a month or so! hahaha!!!

And then sell what i dont want as singles!!!! Help out the PC and set collectors!!!

Awesome

True the hobby needs people with money to bust the expensive boxes only to sell the singles cheaper to those that want the cards but not the busting cost.

If they were tight assess they would save more by just buying up the singles they wanted Id guess but then who would be buying the cases and selling the singles???

Single collectors laugh at box busters losing out a lot of the time
Box busters remind the single collectors they need them.

No one is right in the end.

While Attyball has some amazing cards In terms of Exquisite, Jim (Exquisite 613) would by far have a better Exquisite Collection which I hope he one day showcases!

Have to stop drooling now!

Cheers
Matt

I guess thats why he buys high end boxes. He could pretty much afford any modern singles he wanted, so the only way to get a thrill would be to bust boxes. They seem to get pretty excited when they pull great cards.

I guess thats why he buys high end boxes. He could pretty much afford any modern singles he wanted, so the only way to get a thrill would be to bust boxes. They seem to get pretty excited when they pull great cards.

Yeah exactly!!!

Plus I must say, I've purchased over 10 of my Iguodala, Marbury and Iverson Jersey #'d cards from attyball23!!!

So I'm glad he busts the stuff!!!! hahaha!

But they do get really excited when pulling the cards!!!

Wow amazing cards! And he's pulled most, but that last MJ 1/1 from this years Exquisite he bought ;)

Would love to see all those cards.

Back
Top Bottom