Attention: Select Collectors

Does anyone know how many ambassador cards were available to win, I know someone who won one but is unsure how many they made available as a prize

Does anyone know how many ambassador cards were available to win, I know someone who won one but is unsure how many they made available as a prize
I have seen it advertised on my Select APP on my ipad but unsure how they notify you.

There's 50 of them spoke to the shop owner at little people they got 3 of them don't know we're the other 47 ended up if anyone knows let us know I need the murph and daisy

Mind you a signing in a major Westfield complex should draw a crowd. Not being from Melbourne is the area in Hawks heartlands?

It's great to see the players involved in something like this. A good mate of mine took his two young uns to Hawthorn training on the Friday before the Hawthorn v St Kilda game and I think at times we forget that these are mostly down-to-earth blokes who are extremely good to their loyal fans.....although admittedly in a controlled environment where the public can behave like polite, decent human beings ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom