Asking for someone expert in Adelaide who can check my expensive card condition before I can sell.

Nathan Thompson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
eBay User
natsevilla
Here is question I am doubtful if I can sell cards but is there a place in Adelaide where I can get expert check into condition of such expensive cards before I can sell?

It has to be locally in Adelaide suburbs but I cannot go to city as it is a high risk place due to medi hotel with covid-19 in the city centre as a hot spot.

I examined some cards but were not happy with how condition comes out from any Panini product. I thought it should often be in near perfect for expensive cards coming out of product but so far I haven't yet to see one.

On both sides of single card, if there is any sort of scratch from light to heavy, any dot, any marking is considered not suitable for grade and it would cost them money to waste to buy cards from me that cannot be graded at all.

So I wanna be careful on selling cards to someone who wants it graded later on.

Although I am not fan of graded cards to be honest as I find it snobbish and very fussy which is pretty annoying. I am just a regular person collecting cards for fun, not serious about getting it graded. It cost too much to get it graded anyway.

I don't buy any cards that come in any kind of slab, that's a big no no to my hobby and collection. I am coming from old days believe in old way how I collect cards like back in 90's. That's it. It is pretty simple and plain. Not bling and fancy. All expensive cards go into top loader and one touch, that's it.

Hope anyone know a place where I can get it checked out. Thank you. Nathan.

Oh btw I own one of 2013-14 Prizm Giannis Antetokounmpo but need someone expert to confirm the card condition I have in hand I can show them.

Back
Top Bottom