Ashes 2017/18 Tap N Play x 2 boxes

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Big thanks to @Diggaz TC for the boxes. Always great to deal with and highly recommended....

I picked up two boxes and the ratios for hits were exactly correct.

Big hits were Handscomb Signature and a Starc Predictor.

I got Cook and Ali for the portraits and would you believe it, they are both 001/250. Never hit an 001 before and I hit two in the two boxes I busted!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Very nice on the 1's!

Based on last nights Group Break and a Case we busted earlier, it looks like the Portrait Serial numbers carry across a case. So whoever else got Boxes that came from that Case has a good chance of picking up 1's as well :)

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Very nice on the 1's!

Based on last nights Group Break and a Case we busted earlier, it looks like the Portrait Serial numbers carry across a case. So whoever else got Boxes that came from that Case has a good chance of picking up 1's as well :)
Looks like it. I almost rang you to say I would buy the rest of the case :D

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Very nice on the 1's!

Did my box come from this case?
Well done by the way, nice to see 001's actually being put into the product and not kept by the company.

Top Bottom