Arsenal Logo Patch

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
gday gents
had some nice Futera cards come in the last week or so, and a single from the Topps Authentics set from last year as well.
Firstly, anyone looking at purchasing any of 'The Legends' cards from Futera 2012, don't make the mistake I did. Saw a couple of Henrys listed, a red and a green one

arsenal912.jpg

arsenal913.jpg

Really nice acetate type cards, limited to 200. However, there is only one card of each player. One side is red, the other side is green. I was clever enough to buy two of the same card from two different sellers. AND to top it off, one of the sellers must of thought he hadn't posted the card to me, as another one arrived. So I now have three :lol:

From Futera 2011 a nice Thierry Henry Heroes

arsenal915.jpg

From last years Topps Authentics, not too kean on picking up Fabregas cards now he's bailed, but wanted one of these when they first came out, so was glad someone had broken up a set. Really nice cards:

arsenal911.jpg

AND, when I first saw the checklist for Futera 2012, I was pretty disappointed. Apart from the 1/1's, no Arsenal autos or jersey cards. Was going to pick up the Henry Legends, and as the George Best Mythicals have poxy diamonds in the card, I'm probably not going to chase those. However, when I saw the following card, I had to pick it up. Not overly happy it even exists to be honest. One half is David Villa, who I am not interested in at all. Luckily it contains a piece of his Valencia shirt, not his Barcelona shirt. Hate Barca. Other half, none other then Fabregas again, with a piece of his away jersey from the 2008/09 Champions League:

arsenal916.jpg

Would of preferred a card of a current Arsenal player, or even Fabregas by himself, but it's an awesome looking card in hand. Numbered 24 of 175, but according to the FUTERA COLOUR CODE CHART it is the only one of the 175 that has 5 colours on the Fabregas half

Thanks for looking.
Up the Arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom