Arrive alive cards.

Paul_Ambrey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
PAul
I was given these cards to sell for a friend,after looking on eBay the prices are all over the place.If I could,I would rather sell to one of our members as I value their opinion on the value of cards.I also put a folder together with old cards.Same again.any help would be appreciated. If there is anything you like or want please DM me.Thanks again.

These are the rest of the cards. If there is any interest in buying some cards, I will ask can this thread be transferred. Thanks once again. Also there is a complete set of 1990 cards in mint condition.

These are the rest of the cards. If there is any interest in buying some cards, I will ask can this thread be transferred. Thanks once again. Also there is a complete set of 1990 cards in mint condition.

Paul, id be interested in the alive set and some in the fist pics, ie 77.

Paul, id be interested in the alive set and some in the fist pics, ie 77.
I'm still trying to work out what things are worth.I have just been given about 500 rugby league magazine's to go through. It's a bit overwhelming at the moment. Thanks for your interest.

any idea what he wants for the cards , especially the early 90's cards?

regards, Gavin.
Hi Gavin
He has not given me a price.That,s why I'm leaving it to the members to help.There are a lot more in folders that I haven't put up.Pm me if you get a chance.