are these legit bids???

ADELAIDE CHILLI SOURCE

OzCardTrader
Real Name
karl
hi everyone,
I am still new here really, and only just getting back into the hobby after many years break,
so i still have a lot to learn, and ebay wasnt around then either.

today an listing for a card finished at a really high price ( 4 x what the last one sold for a month ago)

anyways, since he got such a good price i am thinking i might list the copy of the card that i have.
first of all id like to get opinions if he has shill bid on it or if it is legit,
and next, How can i optimise my listing to try and get the same sort of money for it.

this is the recently ended listing

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

about a month ago another sold for $78

thanks
Karl.

could be shill, but some people just bid like that. the winner has a pretty solid account.

everyone bids differently
if he had won it, but it appears he only pushed the price up.

Lots of feedback for both bidders. Does not strike me as a shill bidder but that's a lot of money to spend on a tassie devil card.

the fact he only pushed up the price is what worries me. and yes definately a lot of money, that is why i would like to try and sell mine, id be happy as a truckie in a brothel if i got 200 ish for mine :)

Could be 2 sellers working together to push the cards value up. Could just be someone that has a lot of money to spend on Tassie cards.

unbelievable. wow. cannot believe it lol

make sure you list on ebay.com not .com.au and use same key words and a good pic/scan

worth a shot

thanks, will do it later tonight. or is there a better time of the day i should set it to end for? i have sold plenty of stuff on eBay before, but not cards.
as i said i have a lot to learn. just don't wanna get ripped off either, i have been reading thru all the advice posts etc, and watching a lot and have learned a bit.
thanks Oz card community for the help and tips.

What's face tumor? haha

Healthy

Tasmanian-Devils-Fend-Cancer-by-Breeding-Early-2.jpg

Now on the verge of extinction:

Tasmanian_Devil_Facial_Tumour_Disease.png

yep they are trying to save the species, but the disease is spreading quickly across the whole state. The bad part is that they live for around 5 years. So breading is very slow in growing numbers, A few healthy ones were sent to SYD but apparently one contracted the disease.

I rcekon it was the 1080 poison they used to kill the mystical red fox in the state.

Back
Top Bottom