Oct19 Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre, Mulgoa Road, Penrith, NSW
Nov9 Broadmeadow PCYC, Young Road, Newcastle, NSW

All shows 9am to 3pm

For more information, please contact show coordinator
ph: 0416 291280
Email: [email protected]
www.collectormaniafairs.com.au
Facebook: Collectormania Toy and Hobby Fair

There are a number of card dealers present with plenty of rugby league and AFL as well as other sports cards. Also non sport cards.

Thanks for the reply Carlo.

would be great to see a show dedicated to cards only, but I think them days are long gone,

ill try to make it to the show in Hornsby

Is the Parramatta collectors fair still active ???? I just got back from overseas, and was wondering if this one is still going. Plus does anyone know the dates of the show? and how to register as a seller there ? I want to book a table to sell at either penrith or Parramatta.

Thanks for the reply Carlo.

would be great to see a show dedicated to cards only, but I think them days are long gone,

ill try to make it to the show in Hornsby

NSW only dedicated trading card show is being run by APCS in Newcastle on the 20th of July!

I was told that the Parramatta fair is dead? Someone ripped someone off that was running the fair?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=18065
Yeah, I saw this report, which said it was on a current affair.. .. something bad must of happened if it was on there.. Not that I believe the show entirely, but.. I really want to know if anybody knows when it will it be running again >.<

Also, how big is the Newcastle fair ? is there many non sports traders ?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=18065
Yeah, I saw this report, which said it was on a current affair.. .. something bad must of happened if it was on there.. Not that I believe the show entirely, but.. I really want to know if anybody knows when it will it be running again >.<

Also, how big is the Newcastle fair ? is there many non sports traders ?

He was advertising on the flyers that proceeds were going to charity and he was also getting a hefty discount from Parramatta council on the hall because it was going to charity.

Unfortunately none of the proceeds went to charity!

Yes there will be some non-sport sellers at the Newcastle show.

Hi, Sydney shows coming up this year include Hornsby on May11 and Sept7 - 60 tables, Penrith on July 13 and Oct19 - 250 tables, and near to Sydney in Newcastle on June 8 -50 tables, and Canberra on May 4 and Sept 21 - 50 tables. see posts above They are a general Toy & Hobby Collectables Fair with several trading card dealers sports and non-sports at each show.for details. One of our sponsors is ESP and we have door prizes and giveaways at all shows. Facebook page 'Collectormania Toy & Hobby Fair' or email me at [email protected] .

Back
Top Bottom