Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Hey fellas

A kiwi KG fan here. I used to collect LJ from about 93-99 and picked up a nfew KG's. Then had had a break from the hobby for 5 yrs to have 2 kids - they've stolen all my $$$. Then by chance I met LJ'sbiggest fan who joined last week. Patrick is an awesome guy and he needed about 15 rare Lj cards I had. Next thing I know I've swapped them for some sweet Kg cards and I'm off again!!!!

Check out my PC via my profile. Hope u like the cards. My main focus is KG jersey #'d or #21/100, #21/50 cards - so if u have any LMK!!!! I AM WILLING TO TRADE ALMOST ANY KG ON MY SITE DEPENDING ON THE #21 CARD U HAVE

Anyway great to b here.

Later
Al

Welcome mate, I think you're our first Kiwi member! I was actually thinking about this the other day and thought where are the Kiwi's! Enjoy your time here!

Thanks fellas appreciate it - hoping to hunt down some KG's. I just connected my bucket to my profile - hope it works.....

Welcome to the boards matey! :)

Make sure to put a / in your signature so the image shows. [/img] <-- like so.

Do you have nice KG autos?

Yeah I do - visit my profile homepage. I'm only trading them in my favour though or for other rare KG cards.

Welcome mate! Hope you find some nice cards here for your collection!

Cheers
Matt

Kidd05 - I would consider selling one of them for the right price. By the way - love the bron auto - v nice - also never seen the Kobe high dimensions. I just got the KG diamond dimensions this month #100/100 - my pride and joy at the mo!!!

hey
welcome to the forum, hope ya have a great time on here :)

Cheers!
Appreciatr the warm welcome - hope u all had a good ANZAC day over there - it bucketed down all over NZ yest - we've had major flooding 10 km from my house - aussie weather!!

Welcome mate, nice to see another KG fan on the boards!! Though can't say I like having competition LMFAO

Hope you find some great cards for your PC.

ljandkg said:
Hey fellas

A kiwi KG fan here. I used to collect LJ from about 93-99 and picked up a nfew KG's. Then had had a break from the hobby for 5 yrs to have 2 kids - they've stolen all my $$$. Then by chance I met LJ'sbiggest fan who joined last week. Patrick is an awesome guy and he needed about 15 rare Lj cards I had. Next thing I know I've swapped them for some sweet Kg cards and I'm off again!!!!

Check out my PC via my profile. Hope u like the cards. My main focus is KG jersey #'d or #21/100, #21/50 cards - so if u have any LMK!!!! I AM WILLING TO TRADE ALMOST ANY KG ON MY SITE DEPENDING ON THE #21 CARD U HAVE

Anyway great to b here.

Later
Al

Welcome to th boards KIWI!!! Where abouts in NZ are you? I lived there for 10 whole years!!! But I'm back in Sydney for good!!!:D

Welcome!
Sounds like you have made a great start to your collection!
Congratulations.
I hope you have plenty of succesful trades with the friendly people here!

Back
Top Bottom