Archer collectors cards

Craigos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
eBay User
Nightingale
Hey peeps,

So I've seen that Cryptozoic are releasing Archer (TV series) cards later this year. As a huge fan of the show, and thinking that the details released so far look amazing, I was wondering if anyone else on the site was looking at collecting this or knew of any Australian dealers/ importers who are likely to carry them. I'm looking at probably buying a few boxes when they come out so I was wondering if we're likely to have a trading community on OZ CT, or if I'm better waiting for sales here or presale ordering on US card sites?

Cheers, Craigos

If our supplier can supply this series and Footy Funaddicts gets approval for a share then we can have a look at it. Will keep you all informed.

Sounds good Tak35bne cases are i believe 12 boxes so sounds like we have half a case filled with the interest so far.

If our supplier can supply this series and Footy Funaddicts gets approval for a share then we can have a look at it. Will keep you all informed.
hey mate, any news on whether or not we might be able to get a hold of this release yet? Some of the American sites have started saying that its shipping in September.

Ok i was more meaning on if the supplier was getting a case in, a sketch card and an auto per box would be good.
No Aisha Tyler or H. Jon Benjamin autos :eek:

Yeah it would be pretty weak for either of them to be absent from the checklist. But I think that report is just some early info with more to come later (pretty sure the Breaking Bad release report didn't have Bryan Cranston listed as a signer either).

Looks like the set won't be out until December so I'm assuming it'll be a while before there's any info on cases, etc.

Product page on the Cryptozoic website, with some examples.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/tradingcards/archer-trading-cards

Autograph Signers (Signers in Bold have returned cards, Signers with an * are under contract): Jessica Walter (10/31), Chris Parnell (10/31), George Coe (10/31), James Hong (10/31), Judy Greer (10/22), Lucky Yates (10/22), René Auberjonois (10/22), David Cross (10/14), Clarke Peters (10/14), Burt Reynolds*, Adam Reed*, Maggie Wheeler*, Amber Nash*, Ona Grauer*, and Jeffrey Tambor*

Still no Aisha Tyler or H. Jon Benjamin in that list. :(

EDIT:

Just read this that was posted on Blowout back in September

As a warning, we received a lot of different styles back from David Cross. I've posted the picture of the most consistent signature, but he signed a lot of cards with variations. We received some with his name very small, some very large, some with his name split up, and with things like ?, #1, #1 of all time, why?.
So, have fun adding your favorite variant to your collection!

:lol:

Product page has been updated, they've got all the sigs back from their contracted signers, but I seriously can't believe they're going ahead with this without Aisha Tyler or H. Jon Benjamin. :crazy:

Looks like it's an end of January release. Pity they couldn't get one of Aisha/H.Jon to sign but there's still some pretty good names there. I'd be disappointed though if I didn't get an auto per box though (there's no guaranteed insert for auto cards, only one sketch per box).

I thought these cards should have landed by now but the cryptozoic site doesn't seem to have been updated. Perhaps a delay of some form?anyone heard anything? Really hoping they're out soon!

Back
Top Bottom