ANZAC Day footy record

DarthAnnihl8or

Ginobili is God
Real Name
Ben Gallagher
eBay User
DarthAnnihl8or
At the game today, as painful as it was to watch, I did get a nice surprise. The Records had Team Coach Promo cards on them of Essendon or Collingwood players. I bought 4 with Ryder on it.

DId anyone else go? What other players were available? I saw Stanton, Beams and O'Brien aswell as Ryder.

Where these available at other games this round?

I didnt find the game painful at all. Just a slice of payback from last year. You guys had to know it was coming ;)

I guess u just have to keep the faith that the good times will come back. I did not think i would be saying that im very impressed with Melbourne 4 weeks ago I dont think they have a great deal of quality players or hard bodies but there attack for the footy has been fierce. As for Bombers I would rate last years anzac day game as one of the hardest to take losses since ive been a pies supporter appart from the 02,03 GF's (But the 03 we never stood a chance it was over at half time)

Were they this round, It happens every year they have them on the records.If you got Beams I may be interested in it.
They are available at every game this round not any other rounds.

damn! they are usually round 2 and i have been to every dogs game this year (excluding the game in brissy) hoping they would have the promo cards and now i miss this week and they have them :(

and the thing is they are expensive to buy
but they usually only have 1 player per team

Back
Top Bottom